Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Nite,POTC & TGI

I'm so eager to watch the sequel of POTC - On Stranger Tides.Never miss to watch it since their first movie.Try to buy ticket early (since Friday) and thought i'm the earlier one but unfortunately all - FINISH!!!Quite frustrating but I never give up.Aaahhhaaa....at last dapat jugak kat TGV - Wangsa Walk...   



He is the reason why I want watch this movie badly :) My idol actor - Johnny Deep


After finish watching,here come the chit chatting time...



The excited Jes while gossiping chit chatting with us!!!


Dark Purple Long Sleeve - Mirabelle
Scarf - Jalan TAR
Bangles - Jonker Street


Jes - Forgot what's the name but recomment by me cause her small stomach.Itu pun ada hati nak order lain but we managed to stop her from doing that.


Ika - Beef Burger with Bacon yumm...yumm...


Mine - Blackened Chicken Alfredo Pasta.I prefer the one at Pavi cause its more creamy & salty ;) After makan - makan....its time to go home!!!

No comments: