Monday, May 9, 2011

Grandmama's Restaurant

First time when I heard about the name - Grandmama`s Restaurant, I thot of....what uncommercial name for a restaurant hahahaha and the best part I thot this like a hangout place for 'nenek - nenek or makcik - makcik'.But its turnout to be different tho...



See the deco at the back of the serving counter,full with tiffins and old kettles painted in white.Even some of the kettles I have'nt seen before...Oh!!!mind.


What I can describe here the interior in this restaurant simple yet cosy eventhough my table area are quite dim ;)




Lets look at the menu - mostly the menu more on Hakka style & Peranakan food.What I can see the menu is quite similar like Madam Kwan. They do have Nasi Bojari too.








Hungry happy face while waiting for my food after the long four hours working ;p 




Me and Jes drinks - Soya Cincau.Jes like to "tiru" me what I'm ordered for drink ;p


The time has come...the time has come....greeting to the most recommended food (from friends & waiter there).Mine - Beef Kuey Teow = Absolutely Awasome



Jes - Nasi Lemak : Nice Too


Jes wanted to eat the sambal udang petai = Very Nice with a lotsa lotsa of petai yumm...yum..


Anyway I lurve the cosy ambience here.Not like other places that we need to talk loud and almost scream to each other.After eating + chatting + gossiping,I could'nt stand cause my stomach are too full but we need to be hurry cause we are out of time to attend some Event!!!

No comments: