Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thai Nudle House @ Just Thai

Last Monday I had a sinful blastfull dinner with my sista. After accompanied her at The Curve we opted to go to JJOU. I'm so happy that I managed to park my car easily BUT GUESS WHT??? My intention to go there is to buy pants & the JJ is close for renovation until AUGUST!!!Aiyyaaa....At that time was "Dinner Time" & both of us are so blur where to eat :(  Pusing - pusing at OU then jumpa la this one shop - Thai Nudle House @ Just Thai. The shop is located at the New Wing area.



The Menu


Cutlery of Hospitality


Placemat with Thai Horoscope - Amaze!!!


Top 10 House Specialities






Thought of trying their dessert - Mango with Sticky Rice (Pulut Mangga) but too full.Next time will do. 


The ambience







Here is the food.I choosed the top 10 speciality - Signature Pineapple Fried Rice with Prawn.
Taste = No words to say cause sangat sedap & recommended to try.I like the combination of pineapple with prawn n cashew nut...yummeh


Sista choice - Prawn Fried Rice
Taste = Ok but cannot bid mine tho ;)


Chicken TomYam
Taste = best on earth (recommended)


Our drinks - Coke (mine) & Ice Lemon Tea (her)


Busy munching + enjoying my "nasi goreng" and that means Do Not Disturb!!!


Last posing before going back while covering my tummy :p


And thats the end of my sinful dinner with sista yg 1st time dapat gaji....ciao

No comments: