Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weirdo Vanilla

I bought this vanilla essence a year ago...oooppsss but it is still in a good condition as a souvenirs from Bali.One thing that I notice about this essence is the smell. It doesn't smell like vanilla but mostly like banana!!!Weird right?? I keep on babbling every each time when I used it cause of the banana smell...sigh...



I can't stand cause of the smell cause it kinda affect my cookies and pudding.Furthermore the colour is like dark brownish maroon.Really weird!!!I feel like gonna throw it.But whenever I bake.......



or


cook pudding using my 'weirdo vanilla' essence,no one seems to complaint.What do they know is "sedap - sedap" or "ok...jer" aisshhh...Maybe i'm not a fan of "nyet" or to be exact I don't like banana.As I know at the end my cookies gonna finish in a jiffy ;)

No comments: