Sunday, June 26, 2011

FJ Benjamin WareHouse Sales

I've never been to this sales before - FJ Benjamin cause mostly the venue was held at Klang and now since it is very new to my work place (about 5 - 7 minutes walking tho). Then today me and my colleague (Sab) when there after work.


Date : 25-26 June 2011

FJ Benjamin Warehouse Sales

Time :
25 Jun : 10am to 7pm
26 Jun : 10am to 5pm

Venue 
Level 2 Orchid Ballroom
Park Royal Hotel
Kuala Lumpur



Lotsa  people when we arrive.As usually handbang are not allowed but they will put it in a plastic bag and tide it (to avoid stealing).See the picture above.They are all like pirahna attaking the food :o




Above is a few pictures taken.Interesting???Both tops are from GAP and the price???What can I say "worth buying" I'm so lazy to enter their fitting room tho instead i just do my fitting at open area.But Suprise!!!Suprise!!!I can't fit saiz S but XS!!!I'm thinking whether this tops are big or i'm getting smaller...well who care...whatever


This is a La Senza section - the part that i'm waiting for.The bra are very worth buying eventhough some people say "it is an old design" but heyy!!!Thats what warehouse sales are meant.Not for new thing but from previous season.From my opinion as long as the condition is good and come with a gooooddd price and not expired i.e food...then is ok for me ;) Most of the lingarie i.e bra are from the Strapless Convertible Bra.Don't expect for something like fancy or lacey type of bra or thong + no variable in color.Only black,white,chocolate,dark ivory and skin colors they have.



The SA there was helpfull enough in this "critical time".I was left alone cause Sab are going back then I realised that it is almost 1700pm (without lunch).At that time i feel like fainted  + drowsy  + feel like trowing looking at the bra etc..etc..Dam..it was a tired day.



Abov is what i'm purchased.As a good daughter I purchased mostly lingarie for my mom,sis and not to forget ME!!!Hope they would satisfied like it as long the size is correct :p

No comments: