Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekend Kenduri

Last weekend i'm full with kenduri =) On Saturday nite, me attending my friend kenduri at Bandar Tasik Selatan. For such a long time we didn't hanging around and chit chating.I miss that moment ;) So thinking of to brought her something that I knew she would like it!!!Penat sinsing lengan malam - malam buat kuih taw and here it is..... 


My Puding Marble - before pack (HOT from Periuk)


After pack - Normally I will put it inside a box and cover the puding with plastic wrap for more hygine.Anyone who would like to order??Do drop an email to ladyhannah183@gmail.com That nite I forgot to snap picture cause we were busy story mory with the other friend also.It seems like a reunion of KULCC + 1B + old friends


The next day,I accompanied my sis to her old friend wedding in Klang.We almost lost our way but at last we managed to found it.This wedding kinda different than the other wedding I've attend before.The concept is a Malay wedding but is an Indian Muslim culture
 it is such a big crowd coming in and out.Music is full with hindustani song...acha!!! Never see this before tho. 


This is the view from the first tent.Guess how many tent are they???It was 14 all together with 6 serving area.Masyallah memang besar betul jemputan tuan rumah.


One of the best attending kenduri is the food.I think the community there gather together to cook for the food cause you can taste the different of own cook than the cater food.I was eager to try the food so i took every each of it.Nasi Minyak + Ayam Masak Merah +Kari Kambing (sedap) + Dalca + Pappadom = then you see my plate full of foods :)


The Pelamin - Theme colour was RED


Pak cik Rela and his wisel - dia jaga jalan untuk pengantin boleh boleh lalu pritt...pritt...


Then the arrival of groom & bridegroom



Can you see the caricature at this boy t-shirt??So sweet right??Special Edition for the wedding.

No comments: