Friday, April 22, 2011

Terlepas :[




Alamak!!!! Mcm mana boleh terlepas ni???? I just found out tonite tho at SnS . How could I miss it aaaiiissshhh!!! And now definitely is wayyyy to late for me to regret :"( sob..sob.. At least masa keje kat tempat lama ada gak my sales manager rajin pergi queue ambil for me & now no more or maybe they are not a fan of it .....may be lah...
  



22 April 2011

FREE Starbucks Coffee
From 10.00am to 12.00pm today
bring your Starbucks tumbler to any Starbucks stores in Malaysia
and receive a complimentary freshly brewed coffee on the Earth Day
Together, we reduce the environmental impact!


Well then just be prepared on their next promo. I hope i'm not the one who miss it again. Luvvv their coffee so so much. Thinking of buying one of their tumbler eemmmm....next visit maybe

No comments: