Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Theraphy


No words to say when you're using this mask. Super duper MOIST!!! Bought it @ Watson. Kebetulan nak beli payung (cause hujan at that time) ni dah terjerat bila mask murah nampak kat kaunter. 70% less for this mask ok and can you imagine how much is the price would that be after it less!!! Try la beli satu nak buat testingkan. Nak beli byk kang cuak pulak sbb mcm nak expired jer :p







Me feeling2 spa kat rumah


Just cover your eyes half with my messy hair style + i took my pic alone cause my sis sibuk cakap tepon sob...sob... :"(  Nama pun feeling2 spa kt rumah kan. After using it I fall in LUV with that mask. Your skin become moisture,soft and smooth. Should buy more - if they still have the 70% discount for my own stock hehehehe.Ladies don't follow me buying 70% skin care product cause some of you might have sensitive skin (not like me the kulit buaya type) & for normal purchase on this Olay Mask if i'm not mistaken just on MYR9.90 - MYR 12.90 per piece. Right after 5 minutes wearing mask + with a good sleep position = i'm into my Lalala Land ZZZZzzzzzzzz...........

1 comment:

zalykha mohd said...

hahahhaha...bibir ko tebar cm negro bile pki mask...hahaha