Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bora Ombak - A candle for 2

On my previous birthday last month a "friend of mine" treat me for a "birthday dinner".Due to we were just at Ampang area, I opted to choose Bora Ombak Restaurant.Have'nt try here before eventhough it is just not far from my house & I'm still thinking until now why I did'nt try to eat here before aiisshhh....



The Menu Book

Main Entrance - Welcome!!!


Theres a lot of choice of food to choose from starter to dessert.On that nite I was so rajin to snap every each of their page menu :) Ok lets start with page 1 - The Starter



Selection of western and eastern - salad, soup even gado - gado & choice of sandwiches



Not to forget the Italian food - Pasta


When east meet west








Variety of streets foods to choose


Dream dessert - nice words


Beverages



























The ambiance here was so romantic.This place is ideal for a small wedding occations or dinner for 2.You may see the deco was in balinese style - Lurve It.I could'nt take much pictures due to my old handphone :"(



Mine - Kailan & salted fish fried rice = big portion & very delicious.yum...yummm


Him - Nasi Lemak = Nice too but I don't know why the nasi lemak was colored in yellow.


I had a great laughter that nite.Thanks for the nice dinner even i'm glad you like the place that I choosed so much.Good venue with a resonable price & nice interior.Very calm place to eat eventhough next to it is a Sport Planet!!!Can you imagine that!!!Will come again next time....adios


p/s - Bora Ombak - eating here remind me about my trip to Bali ;)

No comments: